Yes, indeed, it’s a big step to endorse the installation of a geothermal heating and cooling system for your home. But it is a step up. And plenty of Denver homeowners will say so – particularly those who sought out Denver Geothermal Heating for their geothermal system installation. If you’re still reviewing your options, not quite psyched to move forward, give these geothermal facts a whirl:
- Present-day geothermal technology is a proven technology that’s been worked and reworked, hammered and honed over the course of half a century or so.
- Right now, there are considerably more than one million commercial and residential geothermal heating and cooling installations in this country alone.
- General trust in geothermal heating and cooling is high, with owners grading the comfort, operational ease, and energy savings their geothermal systems provide higher than that of any other system with which they’re familiar.
- A U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study discloses that geothermal systems have the lowest life-cycle costs of any other heating and cooling system currently sold.
- Maintenance exexpenditures are significantly lower with geothermal than with standard central HVAC systems mostly because geothermal systems have very few moving mechanisms and need very little maintenance anyway.
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems can keep working efficiently for a good 30 to 50 years, whereas traditional HVAC systems generally are in need of repair or replacement after 15 years.
- Comparing the cost of local utilities and fossil fuel to the cost of running a geothermal heating and cooling system shows that Denver owners of geothermal systems often see their energy bills cut by amounts ranging anywhere from 30 to 70 percent!
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems are far less of an environmental threat than any fossil fuel system, producing, by comparison, almost one pound less of CO2 for each hour of use.
If these fast facts have made a geothermal heating and cooling system look more irresistable to you, contact Denver Geothermal Heating, the Denver geothermal authority, today. There’s lots more we can tell you to set your mind at ease. And when you’re ready to commit, we’ll provide just the geothermal heating and cooling system that suits your home.